Booking Terms & Conditions
1. For direct bookings a deposit of 30% of the total booking amount is required to secure the booking which is refundable up to 8 weeks prior to arrival.
2. The final balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Once the final balance has been paid the booking is non refundable.
3. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owner as soon as possible and all breakages/damage need to be replaced or paid for.
4. For bookings of two people please specify if you require 2 singles beds or one double to be made up. If on arrival you need to alter your preferences or have not confirmed them with us in advance please be aware that any additional bedding would need to be hired for a fee of £10.
4. Check in time is from 4pm and checkout is by 10am. We can sometimes offer early check in/late check out but please check in advance.
5. We do not currently charge a cleaning fee or security deposit and this is on the understanding that guests will leave the property clean and tidy as they found it. On departure please could you ensure you have carried out the following:
1. All dishes have been washed, dried and tidied and that surfaces have been wiped
2. All rubbish has been placed in the black bin outside the property
3. All recycling has been placed in the bins underneath the boathouse
4. All used towels placed in the shower tray
Noise: Please be aware that we are located in a small, quiet rural village and the Boathouse itself is very close to other neighbouring properties. We therefore ask that you keep excessive noise to a minimum a be respectful of our neighbours. If guests ignore any repeated requests to reduce noise levels then they will be asked to leave, and without any reimbursement of holiday cost. Please note that we do not accept groups of stag/hen parties